The “Helium Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Helium Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Helium market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Helium Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244114
Scope of the Report:
Helium Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Helium market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Helium market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Helium market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Helium market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Helium market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244114
Key Market Trends:
Electronics Industry to Drive the Market Growth
– The electronics and semiconductor industry is a significant consumer of helium. Helium is used as the sleeve in rods that create LCD screens. It is also used as a protective gas for flushing vessels, during the processing of semiconductor chips, and as a cooling gas during the growth of silicon crystals.
– Helium is also considered vital for the manufacturing of optic fiber cables, as the presence of helium in the atmosphere prevents bubble trapping inside the fiber cables. Hard drives are filled with helium, in order to achieve large amounts of disks and high data storage capacity.
– Due to the increasing focus on the adoption of small size, the use of semiconductor chips or integrated circuits is increasing at a high rate, not only for the computers and smartphones but also for memory chips and image sensors.
– The mass production of electronic devices in Taiwan, China, and India is responsible for the high demand for helium in the region. Moreover, the Chinese government is aiming to raise up to USD 31.5 billion, to invest in domestic chip companies, in order to build a world-class semiconductor industry, which is likely to further propel the growth of the helium market.
North America to Dominate the Market
North America accounted for the largest share of the market, with the United States alone consuming a share of more than 33% of the global market (more than the entire Asia-Pacific region). The United States is the worlds largest and most powerful economy. In terms of size, the electronics market in the United States is the largest market. Owing to the rapid pace of innovation in the advancement of technology and R&D activities in the electronics industry, there is a high demand for newer and faster electronic products. Owing to the usage of advance technology, the increasing number of R&D centers, and rising demand from consumers, the helium market is expected to grow over the forecast period. The United States expenditure in healthcare stood at USD 3.48 trillion in 2017, and is further expected to increase in 2018. The increasing geriatric population and the increasing requirement for medical facilities for the treatment of chronic diseases have been supporting the growth of the healthcare sector, as well as the consumption of helium in the country, over the forecast period.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Helium Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Helium .
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244114
- Analyzing the size of the Helium market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Helium market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Helium market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Helium market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Helium market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Helium market.
Detailed TOC of Helium Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Consumption in the Electronics and Semiconductor Industry
4.1.2 Increasing Use in Healthcare System
4.2.1 Expensive Extraction Process
4.2.2 Stringent Government Regulations Concerning Helium Use
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Price Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.2.1 Breathing Mixes
5.2.3 Leak Detection
22.214.171.124 Vacuum Testing
126.96.36.199 Pressure Testing
5.2.4 Pressurizing and Purging
5.2.6 Controlled Atmosphere
5.2.7 Other Applications
5.3 By End-user Industry
5.3.1 Aerospace and Aircraft
5.3.2 Electronics and Semiconductors
5.3.3 Nuclear Power
5.3.5 Welding and Metal Fabrication
5.3.6 Other End-user Industries
5.4.1 Production Analysis
188.8.131.52 United States
5.4.2 Consumption Analysis
184.108.40.206.4 South Korea
220.127.116.11.5 Australia and New Zealand
18.104.22.168.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific
22.214.171.124.4 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199.6 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 North America
184.108.40.206.1 United States
220.127.116.11 Rest of the World
18.104.22.168.1 South America
22.214.171.124.2 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Air Liquide
6.4.2 Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
6.4.3 Exxon Mobil Corporation
6.4.5 Global Gases
6.4.6 Gulf Cryo
6.4.7 Iwatani Corporation
6.4.8 The Linde Group
6.4.9 Matheson Tri-Gas Inc.
6.4.10 Messer Group GmbH
6.4.11 nexAir LLC
6.4.12 Qatargas Operating Company Limited
6.4.14 Weil Group
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1.1 Development of Efficient Storage and Transport Methods for Gases
7.1.2 Huge Deposit of Natural Gas Found in Tanzania
7.2 Future of the Market
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: