The “Flame Retardant Chemicals Market” research report 2019 delivers comprehensive information about the market ranging from the establishment to the predictable growth trend. Flame Retardant Chemicals market report provides brief analytical data of the market contenders globally using advanced methodological approaches, such as SWOT analysis, production chain, cost, sales margin, financial details, recent developments. Flame Retardant Chemicals market report also offers market competitors that includes detailed company profiles along with company product specifications.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245056
In Flame Retardant Chemicals Market Report, Following Companies Are Covered:
Flame Retardant Chemicals Market 2019 report will help the industry aspirants in arranging their strategies. The measurements offered in this report will be an exact and helpful manual to shape the business development. Additionally, will Provide historical data along with a future forecast and detailed analysis and also expected opportunities.
Scope of the Report:
Reasons for Buying Flame Retardant Chemicals Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245056
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Buildings and Construction Activities
– Household fires are one of the biggest causes for loss of human life. Flame retardants are used in building materials and products due to strict fire safety regulations. In buildings, flame retardants are majorly used in structural insulation. Insulations are used in homes and other buildings to maintain a comfortable temperature and to conserve energy.
– Phosphorus-based flame retardants are the most commonly used flame retardants in polyurethane foams, especially liquid substances. Flame retardants used for rigid PU foams are available in three forms, such as additive liquid flame retardants, reactive liquid flame retardants, and solid flame retardants.
– Various fire standards around the world are driving the market for flame retardants. In Europe, all materials for building and construction (including rigid PU foams) have to meet the fire requirements according to EN 13501. Building materials in the United States have to be tested according to ASTM E 84.
– The construction sector is expected to expand in real terms, by an annual average of 3.2% over the next decade, to a nominal value of more than USD 6.0 trillion. The pace of growth in the construction industry is expected to increase during the coming years, in regions, such as Middle East & Africa. This reflects the huge investment in building and infrastructure that is taking place in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and Qatar.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
Asia-Pacific region dominated the market share in 2018. Flame retardant chemicals are extensively used in the construction sector in developing insulation, structural elements, cables, and electrical wires. In Asia-Pacific, infrastructure activities are increasing in countries, such as India, China, and a few ASEAN countries. The increase in infrastructural activities in the Asia-Pacific region is likely to drive the flame retardant chemicals market, during the forecast period. In China, electronic products, such as smartphones, OLED TVs, tablets, etc., register the highest growth in the market in the consumer electronics segment. With the availability of cheap labor and low-cost electronic substitutes, the demand for electronic products is projected to grow rapidly in the near future, thereby, driving the demand for flame retardant chemicals in the country. Additionally, in India, the textile industry is estimated to register a CAGR of 8.2% over the forecast period. The government of India has announced to invest INR 690 crore (USD 106.58 million) for setting up 21 ready-made garment manufacturing units for development and modernization of the Indian textile sector. Aforementioned factors are driving the growth of the market in the forecast period.
The Research Document Will Answer Following Questions Such as:
- What are the cutting-edge technologies responsible for driving the growth of the market?
- What are the main applications of the market? What are the growth prospects to the market applications into the market?
- At what stage of development are the key market products?
- What are the shortcomings that has to face to become commercially viable? Is their growth and commercialization dependent on cost declines or technological/application breakthroughs?
- What is the outlook for the industry?
- What difference does performance characteristics of Flame Retardant Chemicals create from those of established entities?
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245056
Detailed TOC of Flame Retardant Chemicals Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Infrastructure Activities in Asia-Pacific
4.1.2 Rise in Safety Standards in Building Construction
4.1.3 Rising Consumer Electrical and Electronic Goods Manufacturing
4.2.1 Environmental and Health Concerns Regarding Brominated and Halogenated Flame Retardants
4.2.2 Non-Suitability of Hydroxides to High-Temperature Applications
4.3 Industry Value-chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Price Analysis
4.6 Regulatory Policy Analysis
4.7 Raw Material Analysis
4.8 Technical Snapshot
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By End-user Industry
5.1.1 Electrical and Electronics
5.1.2 Buildings and Construction
5.1.4 Textiles and Furniture
5.2 By Product Type
5.2.1 Non-halogenated Flame Retardant Chemicals
188.8.131.52.1 Aluminum Hydroxide
184.108.40.206.2 Magnesium Hydroxide
220.127.116.11.3 Boron Compounds
5.2.2 Halogenated Flame Retardants Chemicals
18.104.22.168 Brominated Compounds
22.214.171.124 Chlorinated Compounds
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 Australia & New Zealand
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 Rest of North America
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Albemarle Corporation.
6.4.2 Apexical, Inc.
6.4.3 BASF SE
6.4.4 Clariant AG
6.4.5 Daihachi Chemical Industry CO. LTD
6.4.6 DIC Corporation
6.4.8 Eti Maden
6.4.9 ICL Group
6.4.10 Italmatch Chemicals SpA
6.4.11 J.M. Huber Corporation
6.4.12 Jangsu Yoke Technology Co. Ltd
6.4.14 MPI Chemie B.V.
6.4.15 Nabaltec AG
6.4.16 Nippon Carbide Industries Co. Inc. (Sanwa Chemical Co. Ltd)
6.4.17 Nyacol Nano Technologies Inc.
6.4.18 Rin Kagaku Kogyo Co. Ltd
6.4.19 RTP Company
6.4.20 Shandong Brother Sci. &Tech. Co. Ltd
6.4.21 Thor Industries
6.4.22 TOR Minerals
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Rising Awareness on Environment-Friendly Flame Retardants
7.2 Active R&D into Non-Halogenated Flame Retardants
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: